Sunday, February 10, 2013

In Solitude



Sitting in my room alone
Feeling the breeze through my bones
No motion no sound no lively people around
Blank mind empty thoughts silence prevails all around
Sitting in my room alone
I try to recollect memories
Looking within rather looking around
Judging my actions accepting my faults
Accusing myself and others involved
Criticizing myself of deeds I did and others I forgot
I'm Lethargic and stubborn though
Yet Proven dolt and pugnacious

Judging friends analyzing their actions
From kind to pander
Stubborn to tractable
coy to doughty
some are simple some are naughty
some are genuine others are sham
I guess I have a world within
All noted actions are judged upon
Its all fiction and nothing more
Who am I to judge or label someone
Things change people change as the conditions change
With experience you get it all
Trusted friend mustn’t be doubted at all
Once mistrusted give them chances no more
Remember the heart don’t leave your mind
Convince the two and make actions likewise
As these volatile thoughts fade away
I prepare myself for the journey that awaits
Taking it slow paving the way
I wish the breeze would blow me away


1 comment: